…working all around the South West, Midlands & throughout the UK
As you can see from the galleries, I’m a commercial Bristol photographer offering a range of photography in the South West, Midlands and around the UK. …who also has a slight obsession with owls. With ten years’ experience as a professional photographer, my work includes portrait photography, corporate events, studio work, architecture and interiors, PR and editorial shoots for a range of clients, all at a fair and affordable price.
Sound interesting? Why not browse case studies to see some examples of my work.
I love working on all kinds of projects and have been fortunate enough to be involved with some amazing companies, individuals and organisations.
If you’d like to find out a little more on what makes me tick, you can find more about the company, my background, what inspires me and how I became a Bristol Photographer.
I’m always refining my technique and finding inspiration in everyday life. I like to explore new places, share my personal work and blog about my creative experiments.
Whatever the scale of your needs, if you want a Bristol photographer, or further afield, please do e-mail or ring me to discuss.
How can I help you?
- Creative portraiture for magazines
- Striking architectural shots
- Quality, eye catching staff portraits
- Commercial event photography
- Pin sharp studio photography
- Dynamic industrial scenes
- Group photo of your company
- Progress photography
- PR photo sessions
Please add your details to be kept up to date with announcements and special offers.
The right camera for every occasion.
The company is now proudly using an amazing 50.3 megapixel Canon 5Ds camera for most purposes including corporate, industrial, magazines, architectural and studio, plus a 22.3 megapixel 5dMKIII camera more suited to low light events and fast action shoots.
What my customers say…
“I’m convinced we’ve gained new clients through Paul’s work and have no hesitation in recommending his services with respect to his technical ability, professionalism, creativity and value for money.”
Brian Patterson, Animal Eye Service
“Friendly. Imaginative. Professional. I have used Paul Groom on several occasions and the total package was excellent.”
Barry Williams, Stroud Metal
- Between 28th August – 13th October 2015 Hooray! My OWL SHOW celebrating the company's TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY is finally up and ready for you to see! It's at The Tobacco Factory, Bristol (details below). The pictures are HUGE (some A0. most A1). Below…
- Recently I had the great pleasure to meet and photograph the outstanding Bristol singer Lady Nade. I am a big fan of her music and wanted to do a session with her which had the…
- Following on from yesterday's blog post with Zan Phee modelling for me, today I am posting the photos I took of the buildings around Edinburgh. When I approach a city (or anywhere, really) to photograph,…