…working all around the South West, Midlands & throughout the UK
As you can see from the variety of galleries above, I am a commercial Bristol photographer offering a whole range of photography in the South West, Midlands and all around the UK.
With ten years experience as a professional photographer, my work includes portrait photography, corporate events, studio work, architecture and interiors, PR and editorial shoots for a range of clients, all at a fair and affordable price.
Sound interesting? Why not browse case studies to see some examples of my work.
I love working on all kinds of photography projects and have been fortunate enough to be involved with some amazing companies, individuals and organisations.
Want to dig a little deeper on what makes me tick? Find out a little more about me: my background, what inspires me and how the company came about.
I’m always refining my technique and finding inspiration in everyday life. I like to explore new places, share my personal work and blog about my creative experiments, do visit my blog page to see what I have been up to. Recently it’s been a visit to an owl sanctuary that has captivated my imagination (stay tuned for more plans on them!).
Whatever the scale of your needs, please do e-mail or ring me to discuss. If you’d like to see my brochure then simply email to request a copy.
Interested in seeing my favourite photo of all time?..painting or even music? Have a look at the new ‘Favourites and Firsts’ section.
How can I help you?
- Creative portraiture for magazines
- Striking architectural shots
- Quality, eye catching staff portraits
- Commercial event photography
- Pin sharp studio photography
- Dynamic industrial scenes
- Group photo of your company
- Progress photography
- PR photo sessions
Please add your details to be kept
up to date with announcements
and special offers.
What my customers say…
“I am convinced we have gained new clients through his work and would have no hesitation in recommending his services with respect to his technical ability, professionalism, creativity and value for money.”
Brian Patterson, Animal Eye Service
“Friendly. Imaginative. Professional. I have used Paul Groom on several occasions and the total package was excellent.”
Barry Williams, Stroud Metal
- Although a good chunk of my photography work is in and around Bristol, I often travel around the country. I had a corporate portraiture job come up in central London a couple of weeks ago.. and I was pleased to…
- Portrait Series: Pets & People As promised in my last Pets & People post, I now have for you Helen and Snakey her Corn Snake (named by her son) who live near to Bristol, UK.…
- Portrait Series: Pets & People Recently I was talking about owls on Twitter (as I do a fair bit) and the lovely @trendyredmac replied saying her friend looks after a barn owl... immediately my mind started…
- Model Portrait Series: Khie Biggs I very much enjoyed photographing young Bristol model Khie Biggs in Bristol recently. We found a superb location for the portraits with amazingly complex graffiti and generally plenty of urban decay...…
- Portrait Session Blog Series
- Recently I was reminded of the legendary Live-8 concert in 2005 and I've dug out the pics to have a look, and show you. I covered the event for Comic Relief as they were involved in…
- Enough talk, let's just enjoy some lovely big pictures of owls (and one hawk) which I took recently.... The first eight are from the International Centre for Birds of Prey which is based in Newent, near Gloucester & Bristol.…
- A very enjoyable evening was spent (with fellow photographer friend Aaron Weight) in Clevedon near Bristol this week. The pier there is a superb bit of architecture, so beautiful, and extremely photogenic. First of all…
- Recently I got the opportunity to visit The Deep in Hull, it's a superb place and proudly calls itself a Submarium, which is basically a very large tank of water with some smaller side tanks,…
- I was recently in Bridport, Dorset, and the opportunity came up to have a walk along the beach.. The most beautiful golden light arrived just as we did. Although I only had my iPhone, here…